Matching normals movement

Hi guys, I've already posted this on FB group with no answear so you're my last hope.

I have a problem with normals demonstrated in the video, basically object animated on a curve and aligned to the curves tangents hits a geo and gets stuck in it but it doesn't rotate along with it. So basically the question is how can i match the movement of normals of the object beign hit and hitting so that it rotates properly?
Here is simplified .hip: link

normals.gif

1.) get the transform of the cube object, or use Extract Transform object if you don't have it.

2.) create an object container, transform it so that it's aligned to the anchor point on the rotating cube, and parent it to the transform from #1

3.) object merge your chain into this new container and make sure the transform mode is set to "into specified object"

• Thanks 1

Turns out it wasn't the cube or chains that I needed to do that with but the point that it was copied on and to be more precise, the polyframe sop needed to be applied inside of the geo with that point instead of after merging it in the obj containing chains, thanks a lot for pointing me to the right direction!