Groups in FBX subnet for Crowd Agent and Material Style Sheet

Hey,

I have been trying to create groups from FBX subnet, which can be accessed after the crowd simulation done. So I can apply different base colors through Material Style sheet and I am also curious to know if I can export different groups of object to other 3D packages if I have to render it there.

what I want to do is, I want to create primitive groups which can be accessed after unpacking the agent SOP. So I can access that data for further process.

I somehow manage to make the groups based on the shaders applied to particular objects, but some of the shaders were not included in the groups, I would like to have a proper work around for this.

Or is there any particular method to make groups during exporting the fbx from maya ?

Thank you All.

Edited by icreateeffects

Hi guys, I managed to make the groups. All I had to do was, Go to the geometry hierarchy and select the particular object and create a group from viewport before the bone override SOP, in short, I needed to create groups before the skinning object.

then I baked the agent and

voila!!! it worked !!

it was all okay to go after simulating and unpacking the agents.

but I am looking for a way where I can make the alsurface work around in Maya to Houdini pipeline.

any ideas !? 

Edited by icreateeffects