Help with a tutorial I am learning please?

Hi all, I am having some issues with following along with a tutorial in which the person teaching is using Houdini 14, so the Foreach loop and Voronoi are different, I managed to work out Voronoi in Houdini 17 as I have used it before except the Foreach loop nodes in which this case is nod usable due to Houdini 17 new node layout for the Foreach node. Instead I managed to do this in a hackey way and it worked. However I am trying to do this other trick where after applying a voronoi lets say to a cube, I want to be able to delete the outer rocks and keep the center rocks visible, also I managed to delete the outside of the voronoi'd box I am using, managing to delete the flat outer surface of the box and not necessarily the pieces them selves whilst retaining the center pieces. Any help would be well appreciated, I cant figure out how to go past this bit. I can share my save file if anyone would like to see it, and can include pictures, name of the tutorial etc.. 

Kind Regards

Rusty.  

Edited by RustyMac2020