Help With a small project please. For a (Feasibility test)

RustyMac2020

Hi all,

I was just working on something that I received help on regarding a cube with Cones coming out the normal's, now I want to learn how I can generate the cones above a certain the height of 0 so If my cube is centred on the Zero plane I would like to only generate cones above the Zero plane such that they also spawn on the Normal's of the cube.

Kind Regards

Ahmet.B  

Cube_WithPoints_Reduced__and_Cones_Not_Placed_less_Than_Zero_01.tif

16 hours ago, konstantin magnus said:

Hi Ahmet,

simply put an expression like $TY < -0.01 into a delete node.

Also please make sure to learn the basics of Houdini. Things like these are well covered and can be googled in no time.

copy_to_prim_center_2.hipnc

Hey thank you so much for all the help, I am ok in Houdini I have been using it for about a year on and off, and I haven't fully focused on it due to course work & studying along with reading and note taking revision on mathematics as a first for me, I have however been using Maya for 5 years prior, and have done a lot of great stuff on it, so my 3D knowledge is somewhat ok, its just my understanding of Procedural work flows that need to be worked on. Thank you again for all the help.

Kind Regards

Ahmet.B