I have alembic file with animation and emitting smoke but my bounding box always go to center in the next frame

awie12

I have alembic file with animation and emitting smoke but my bounding box always go to center in the next frame. at the first pic you see my bounding box is in a right place. in the 2nd pic next frame the bounding box is in the center of the worldspace. please help

image.thumb.png.8630766da503bd10aa3fd6ccb2ce1bc3.pngimage.thumb.png.7dfa157276075a077901e04b2df1d164.png

That's because of the node "Gas Resize Fluid Dynamic". If there is no smoke at all after the first frame or the amount of density is below the value of "Field Cutoff" is going to resize the bounding box to the origin. 

If you are sourcing is SOPs you can use the "Tracking Object" options so the bounding box is going to be at least as big as your source. Alternatively you can use "Delay Frames", but this is going to calculate the full bounding box for the amount of frames specified here

1 hour ago, Andrea said:

That's because of the node "Gas Resize Fluid Dynamic". If there is no smoke at all after the first frame or the amount of density is below the value of "Field Cutoff" is going to resize the bounding box to the origin. 

If you are sourcing is SOPs you can use the "Tracking Object" options so the bounding box is going to be at least as big as your source. Alternatively you can use "Delay Frames", but this is going to calculate the full bounding box for the amount of frames specified here

ohhh i see thanks for the explanation and tip andrea. now i get it. i lso do what you said use tracking object, now it work thank you very much