import V to vellium cloth

Hello.

Not sure how to go about this. I have a copy of an object doing some V stuff using a vop. In this case some noise meant to look like wind. I have created the Velocity from that using a trail. I would like to take that created Velocity and copy that across the the vellium solve.

I copy that onto the object going into the vellium but it seems I only get the first frame of the velocity. It seems like vellium is only considering the velocity at initial frame. How do I go about adding that for each frame. I am using core.

Cheers

Interesting. I wanted to keep it separate because then you can get a almost realtime preview of what the wind will look like. So I had no considered doing it in the solver itself. 

But if there is no other way to do it then it must be done. I just find it odd there is no other way. It would seem to me to be something it would need to do considering almost everything else in Houdini can do it without problem.

Thank you though :)