How do I control the particle seperation of 2 different fluids using the same flip object?

Daviaoso

I'm currently working on a melting scene where I have a number of objects that need to melt into a combined puddle. The way Im currently doing this is by converting the objects to points, giving them their attributes for density and viscosity before theyre taken into dops to run through a flip solver.

From my testing and limited understanding, I believe its not possible to have the fluids as seperate flip objects because I couldnt get them to properly interract with eachother in the sim. Now for values which have attributes in the flip solver its no problem to assign these per melting object but what I want to be able to control is the particle seperation for each.

I can change the point seperation in the pointsfromvolume node, and link this to voxel size in my vdb from particles node in my meshing process, but how would I also link this per object in my flip_object node in dops?

cheers :)