Houdini won't run

I cant start houdini apprentice - licence server shows that everything is ok, but after starting app a see only splash screen and nothing after that. No messages, no crashlogs, it just closing. I make clean install of last version of houdini, but nothing changes. Since last time when i runs houdini i don't made any system changes and other stuff, just regular work. I use windows 10, and i don't know what happens with this software, and a need help.

Try opening Event viewer and see what's crashing Houdini. Just type Event Viewer in Win10 search, then under Windows Logs, under Application find error message related to Houdini. It happened to me yesterday, because of faulty Intel GPU driver Windows update (in my case igdrcl64.dll was crashing Houdini). I fixed it by installing latest Intel GPU driver manually. anway, your case might differ, but you can try to troubleshoot through event viewer information.