POP attribute from VOLUME

Hi everyone. 
I have a very basic setup and a problem that can't solve. I cant transfer "density" attribute from volume to particles using POP ATTRIBUTE FROM VOLUME. But I can't transfer color, though it should work in a same way as density attribute transfer. I include here printscreeens so you can see easily. 
I create te volume, assign color with color SOP. Refer to this color sop within POP ATTRIBUTE FROM VOLUME, refer to Cd as a name of a volume and.... nothink works(.
Thank you in a advance. 

1.PNG

2.PNG

You are trying to transfer the volumes point attribute "Cd" to the points. If you apply a color to a volume with a color SOP it changes the Cd point or prim attribute which changes the visualization in the viewport, not the voxel data. Attribute from volume samples the voxel data at the specified position. 

Attached is a file which creates a 3 float Cd volume with some noise and then copies these values to the Cd attribute on the points:

attrib_from_volume.hipnc

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gorrod said:

You are trying to transfer the volumes point attribute "Cd" to the points. If you apply a color to a volume with a color SOP it changes the Cd point or prim attribute which changes the visualization in the viewport, not the voxel data. Attribute from volume samples the voxel data at the specified position. 

Attached is a file which creates a 3 float Cd volume with some noise and then copies these values to the Cd attribute on the points:

attrib_from_volume.hipnc

Thank you so much. That's exactly what I was searching for. 
))))