unlimited ocean problem and rendering/flipbook problem

Daniel16_16

Hello there,

I have a few problems here:

I am trying to make a unlimited ocean scene which I have done without any problems.

But now, on the ocean horizon, the water is white for some reason, and I just don't know why it is white, a bug, or I'm just doing something wrong. I tried to make all the bakes in one folder, but it somehow helped, but somehow it did not. I tried to change the parameters in the ocean spectrum, and then bake it again, it helped for some time and then the water was still white. If someone have time, you can take a look on my scene file and the screenshot with the problem.

and also, when I try to make a flipbook render, then the flipbook is just rendering the first frame and after that it stops and when I try to render the scene with mantra, then mantra isn't rendering at all... 

here is a screenshot of the ocean problem and the hip-file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19F8rb7mvUHI_7TNgVI9TzrNU4nlvWcSu?usp=sharing

I would really appreciate the help if someone could figure out why it isnt rendering with flipbook and mantra and also the ocean problem.