3rd Party Trees for Houdini

Hello,

I am currently working on my bachelor thesis, in which I try to generate a procedural alpine landscape within Houdini.

For this, however, I would still need European spruces (Picea abies), which I would like to acquire from an external source. However, the selection of trees on the internet is extremely large and confusing, which makes me unsure what would make the most sense in terms of quality and price.

Does anyone know of a source or website that sells high quality trees suitable for Environment creation in Houdini up to about 200€?

Thanks in advance

18 hours ago, Fenolis said:

Have you tried using Labs Tree Generator?

Yes, I have already tried the Labs Tree Generator. However, I have not been able to achieve the desired results. Since my focus is also not on the creation of vegetation and I also have some time pressure, I decided to buy already created trees. Since there are several possible suppliers here, as already mentioned, a tip would be helpful.

As you say the offer is large, but two of the main collections are at Evemotion (in archmodels section) and Maxtree.
The two have a large choice,  cost around 100€ per pack, and provide FBX format.