Organize Operator Presets in subfolders

Massimo

Good morning everyone

When I create hdas I have the possibility to organize them in subfolders, so as to distinguish them by type, facilitate the search and not have to scroll through dozens and dozens of names.

Is there any way to organize Operator Presets in the same way?

For example, my list of attribute wrangle presets includes dozens of names - can they be organized into subfolders?

I noticed that SideFx Labs has a new "Trim Excess Fractional Digits" preset within the "Labs" section: I refer to this kind of organization.

Thank you so much for your help.

Max

Labs - Trim Excess Fractional Digits.jpg

• 7 months later...

Thank You very much, ftaswin
unfortunately (if I understood your answer), you refer to the hda, which I already organize in subfolders.
I wonder if there is the possibility of doing the same with the "PRESET" of each single node.
For example in the "attributewrangle" node I have the possibility to save presets to automate some repetitive operations (such as falloff, mask, pscale, nearpoint, pcopen, etc). My list of presets is very long: if it were possible, I would like to organize the presets in subfolders.
PScale > Random PScale; Probability PScale; Exponential PScale
Curveu > CurveU Falloff; CurveU Mask; CurveU Falloff by Time
Etc

Preset.png