Prepend Frames

ivan

d'oh! I started my animation on frame one, now I need 15 frame handles.

There's TONS of little channels all over, is there an easy way to prepend frames globally? or auto shift EVERYTHING over x number of frames? or use negative frame numbers?

Hey Ivan,

The GUI way is to select all the Objects in /obj, type "v" to scope all animated channels, then in the Channel Editor, type Shift+g to group the channels. You can name the channel group if you want. Next, go into each object & repeat the same. After you have all the channels, you can select all the channel groups, switch the channel editor to the dopesheet & move all the scoped channels.

The other way is to use chls to list all the channels recursively through the objects and pipe the results to chscope. Once the channels are in the channel editor, you can use the dopesheet as described above to shift the channels.

Please let me know if you have questions or need help.

Cheers!

steven

Thanks, Steven!

Hey Ivan,

The GUI way is to select all the Objects in /obj, type "v" to scope all animated channels, then in the Channel Editor, type Shift+g to group the channels. You can name the channel group if you want. Next, go into each object & repeat the same. After you have all the channels, you can select all the channel groups, switch the channel editor to the dopesheet & move all the scoped channels.

The other way is to use chls to list all the channels recursively through the objects and pipe the results to chscope. Once the channels are in the channel editor, you can use the dopesheet as described above to shift the channels.

Please let me know if you have questions or need help.

Cheers!

steven