How to mask fields in Pyro sims

Luismarmay

Hi guys is there any way to mask a pyro sim , so for example i could apply shreading into specific areas ? So what im tryng is to keep that kind of softness in the blue zones and then once the smoke gets into the red ones start to shread it and deform it, and also make it rise forming kind of a "wall", i achieved this result by combining two diferent volume sources one with te emitter and the other with a volume surrounding the emission area with high temperature values, but i would like to have more c ontrol over it so i could apply some pump and also shreading and curl over the red areas keeping the blue ones soft and thin, any ideas?
I made also somo achieves by using a gas field vop to apply some velocity in Y axis at high temperature areas, it looks better but i would rather do that by using a mask so it would work only in the areas that i need, wich by the way are the walls of the collision box.

1.PNG

3.PNG

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...