Lines from vellum solver Spiderweb.

ekan de

I tried the method that entagma used for creating a spiderweb with waterdroplets on it. Got everything to work but cant really find a good way to export the curves for the web from the vellum solver node.

In their tutorial they blast away all the other attributes except the netstretch attributes and drops but since i have a different net i need alot more search points and constraint for it to be stable, this creates lots of constraint lines between the shape i have created.

Either i need to create lines between all the vellum grains or i need to apply the position of the grains to the original lines that i make the net from. Any good way to solve this?

I uploaded a rar file with the hipfile and geo.

P.S. i also tried using vellum hair for this since that creates the curves corrctly but i the drops wont stay on the net correctly since i have to low amount of points on the web, when resampling the net i cant maintain the shape of it correctly.

image.thumb.png.7e80e52956a6ed2bfef41686cdf38e23.png

Thanks!

spiderweb_ekan.rar

Edited by ekan de