eek

Marc

As long as you stay out of general discussions you should be fine. I however can't help myself. I had just sworn off CG Talk for good, now they add a Houdini Forum. <_<

CG Channel is also back with a new forum system as of a couple days ago, and they have a Houdini forum right here. Doesn't seem to be a real active board yet, but they have a nice portal, and everytime I look there seems to be more people browsing CG Channel than CG Talk.

Yeah that is interesting. I've been going to cgchannels new forum since it opened (a week ago, was it??) and I never saw the Houdini forum... huh... go figure.

Well, I'm on there now too. :)

Thanks Mcronin

l8r

Marc

Adventurous Admin

here we can see Marc hypnot... err... inviting a "3d hype lover" to visit odforce

172comp.jpg

In case you're wondering, yes. that ball was carefully crafted with a sphere sop and a ton of pops inside :P

Sorry Marc could not get a single pic of you with a half decent necktie :D. I know this is hardcore, sorry if i offended anyone.

EDIT: For those who might take things by heart, I really like our admins :)