Konquerer

TheUsualAlex

Yeah, Konqueror was very interesting... It did some wierd things though that made me give it up (although I can't recall what those things were.... <_< ).

I must've installed every single browser available for Linux, and eventually settled on Netscape7. Its actually very nice, and I'm considering moving back to netscape on my windows machine.

Cheers

Marc

Alex, I think you may like using 100dpi fonts. In RH 7.x it's just a matter of changing the order in wich directories are added to the search path of the font server. I'm pretty sure the font server how-to explains this for RH 8. Also ways to add True Type fonts for even better dispay.

You can always use Control+Plus and Control+Minus to change font sizes in mozilla.

Hope it helps.

Heh. Marc, you're right. After using it for a while, it does do some funky stuff. But it feels fast as far as the rendering engine goes, tho. At least I thought so... :unsure:

Hey Miguel, long time no talk. I am only now using Houdini with Linux and still learning more about it. (I actually bought a cheap, and cube-like P4 machine --- www.amselectornics.com). So I wouldn't have known about the font server...

Cheers, folks.