axis animation

zoki

I'm contacting you on behalf of Axis Animation - They have recently changed their pipeline over to Houdini and are seeking VFX artists for two hugely anticipated games projects (a trailer & cutscenes respectively).

Ideally they would be looking at a timeframe of starting around the 21st of April for approx 6 weeks work.

If the applicants could supply an up-to-date reel, CV and advise on their skillset & the software packages used that would be fantastic.

TEL +44 (0) 141 572 5363

FAX +44 (0) 141 572 2809

www.axisanimation.com

Does anybody from here work at Axis? Kodiak? It would be nice to know more about this studio. Your work, guys, looks impressive!

cheers,

sy.

EDIT: I would never confuse axyzfx with anybody, michael ;)

Edited by SYmek

Does anybody from here work at Axis? Kodiak? It would be nice to know more about this studio. Your work, guys, looks impressive!

cheers,

sy.

EDIT: I would never confuse axyzfx with anybody, michael ;)

Yep, I was working there for a while and helped them to get on Houdini, but unfortunately not there anymore, so I can't comment. There are at least two guys on this forum who are into the deep end of Houdini and project leadership there, maybe they could share some more information.

It looks like Houdini helped to overcome some of the difficulties it meant to overcome

and helped to raise the quality quickly over just 8 months. Go for it, talk to them.

Overall, it's a nice place, lots of...khm..activities after work (if you can handle several rounds of tequila :D)

Oh, hi Sergio ;)