Frame Rendering Problem Using Hrender

jonp

I'm having trouble tracking down this issue. I've got a color map node, in a VOP SOP network, that is referencing a copnet using opfullpath(), that is in turn using a render node to reference a mantra render. I can render any frame I like within Houdini and everything updates appropriately, but when using Hrender my copnet is only giving me frame 1, while the rest of the scene seems to update normally. One of these nodes is being fed the wrong frame, and I don't know which. So what do I do to fix it, or track down the problem?

I'm having trouble tracking down this issue. I've got a color map node, in a VOP SOP network, that is referencing a copnet using opfullpath(), that is in turn using a render node to reference a mantra render. I can render any frame I like within Houdini and everything updates appropriately, but when using Hrender my copnet is only giving me frame 1, while the rest of the scene seems to update normally. One of these nodes is being fed the wrong frame, and I don't know which. So what do I do to fix it, or track down the problem?

In your VOP SOP, have you made your color map a parameter? You cant use expressions or time dependant variables, such as $F, $T, etc at the VOP level. Is your opfullpath() expression at the SOP level of your VOP SOP?