your advice about the 3D Buzz Technical Rigging Advanced Vehicle Riggi

hi evryone

i want to know if anyone try to buy this tutorial , are it come with the project files in the streaming mode and how it look , are they a helpfull:i am a begginer in houdini ???

wait for you advice , i want to buy it.................

Edited by xoctan657

when you purchase the rigging series or any one in fact. You will get the DVD, which is much higher quality than the streaming version.

the streaming version is there for you so you can start watching as soon as you have purchased the DVD and dont want to wait until it arrives to start learning. Plus it also means you can learn from any location.

The series itself, 1 through 5 take you pretty deep (understatement :P) into Houdini's rigging capabilities and the difficulty ranges from Neanderthal to Professor :) (slight exaggerations there but you get my drift).

Im pretty sure the project files are available, although I'm not 100% sure.

Funny thing is i want to buy it too and judging from its examples and rig demo's its a very sensible investment if your looking to get into rigging.

hope this helps.

-andrew

when you purchase the rigging series or any one in fact. You will get the DVD, which is much higher quality than the streaming version.

the streaming version is there for you so you can start watching as soon as you have purchased the DVD and dont want to wait until it arrives to start learning. Plus it also means you can learn from any location.

The series itself, 1 through 5 take you pretty deep (understatement :P) into Houdini's rigging capabilities and the difficulty ranges from Neanderthal to Professor :) (slight exaggerations there but you get my drift).

Im pretty sure the project files are available, although I'm not 100% sure.

Funny thing is i want to buy it too and judging from its examples and rig demo's its a very sensible investment if your looking to get into rigging.

hope this helps.

-andrew

thank you i think i will buy it soon (in shaa2 allah).....................