how to make a U pass across the L vector?

kensonuken

This is just a try to render out the pass and then control the attenuation according to the texture... at the same time Im looking for some UV pass to the color of light so that I can control some texture in light in post...

I mean I just wanted to export the texture in light into separate pass can anybody give some ideas on this..

This is just a try to render out the pass and then control the attenuation according to the texture... at the same time Im looking for some UV pass to the color of light so that I can control some texture in light in post...

I mean I just wanted to export the texture in light into separate pass can anybody give some ideas on this..

I'm not sure I understand - texture in light? Can you sketch in photoshop what you mean?

Its for the cookie ... lets call it as cookie pass... I just want to put a uv pass from light...which will allow to do some changes in cmp...

Oh, a light's NDC coordinates? If its a one-off, you could just project a UV ramp using the Projector Map in a light.

If it's a common pipeline desire, you should be able to use lightexports and your own illum loop - or light-imports.

Jason the prob in the way that you have said is that I must use a ready texture but as it should be floating point data since its a Important variable But I want to generate it procedurally for accuracy. How will be the vop for this.. I understand the way we use illum loops for this... But to generate the U out for Length(L) is a bit confusing..