shape ore color blending

Hi,

There is a nice example how to change color via point SOP's and the blendshape SOP in the manual... is it possible to change the shader ore material with such a blendprocess

so shapeAmaterialA to shapeBmaterialB ... (no compblending solution) i d like to have different displacementshaders ore maps for the different shapetrims.

Thx

shapeblend_color.hipnc

i tried the layered disp shader which seems to get me in the right direction.....

now i have problems with the uv coordinates for my displacement maps...

only the baselayer works correctly with the uv's i ve set up in a different app.

i ve all my layer set to "geomerty attribute" but when i apply a second uv layer ( a second uv base ) the uv's crush

what i ve to take care of exept watching the disp bounds when working with layered textures

thx

a lot

another problem with the uv's

i figured out that the textureblending only works with uncut uv's ... so only brushed ore transformed uv coordinates work no unwarp ore something...

so how i can get different unwarped ore pelted uv's may generated in another app for different trims of one single object ... switching to completly different uv setups over time

pls guys help me out

thx