Grrrrrr

Stremik

Ha! The last time I did my web design was back in 2000 using ColdFusion. I was a summer intern at ImageServe just for the fun of it at the time. I've had great time there honestly.

The site that I have to deal with was www.stratixcorp.com. They kept on wanting it to be gold colored and thus making it yellower and yellower, and I kept toning down the color for softer color to compromise a little bit for their wants.

One thing I hate most about web design is dealing with different users' screen resolution, image size for the sake or slower connection speed, and worse of all: the INCOMPATIBILITIES between IE and NS. (Honestly, I liked IE a lot better at the time.)

But anyway, I can't say how much I remembered about ColdFUsion programming any more. Recently I've just been looking into getting a good and reliable hosting site that allow plenty of data transfer and allow directory browsing so that I can just dump my images in there and let people look through them. :)

PS: Any good hosting site that you can suggest? :)

Cheers,

Alex

You read my mind!

Luckily, the client I'm working for right now doesn't understand squat about it so I'm sorta allowed to do anything I want and he likes almost everything.

Still. I have to do everything in Flash just because stupid NS doesn't support stuff like DHTML. Lots of coding and everything has to be animated.

O well! Gotta feed my family.

Sorry, I cant suggest any hosting but I'll ask around.