hip file size over 512 Mb

br1

Hi everyone,

I am setting up different shot with a lot of text being generated and animated. But something strange is happening, as my first shot file is around 6mb, the second shot is around 250mb and the third is going over 512mb. Those shot all have the same geometry being generated the only difference in shot 2 and 3 are that I copied/pasted camera and animation nodes from other files.

My third shot now takes a lot of time to load, and I fear the worse for shot 4 !

Any tips/advice ?

Br1

Hi everyone,

I am setting up different shot with a lot of text being generated and animated. But something strange is happening, as my first shot file is around 6mb, the second shot is around 250mb and the third is going over 512mb. Those shot all have the same geometry being generated the only difference in shot 2 and 3 are that I copied/pasted camera and animation nodes from other files.

My third shot now takes a lot of time to load, and I fear the worse for shot 4 !

Any tips/advice ?

Br1

look at this same problem

never version of houdini looks good to me, nice day.....BC......

look at this same problem

never version of houdini looks good to me, nice day.....BC......

Ow, I didn' t see your thread about the same subject. I should get some coffee or buy a pair of glasses.

thanks for the info !

Br1