Spiderman web effect

Aristotelis

Hello guys i am new in the forum!!!So the reason that i started this topic is to find someone that can help me to make the spiderman web effect.If there is already a post with the same subject i am sorry.I have houdini v8 and v10.So is there someone that going help me??

thnx!

Edited by Aristotelis

I seem to recall something like this here before...

you can do this type of thing a few different ways I guess...

do a search on the forums...

michael do you know a way to make this thing???Or give me some links of other topics with this subject.

Edited by Aristotelis

Aristotelis, as you can imagine this list is populated with very busy people that share stuff and put some their time on the community but that does not mean they are going to mentor you, nor do your homework as your post suggest because even with all the good will in the world they also couldn't.

In any case, and for the future I would suggest you to read first some Netiquette rules (google that) and make sure you follow them.

For your professional interest I will recommend you to crawl through all the material you can devour (and it is quite a lot nowadays) over the internet, buying those DVDs and everything else, then come back with your questions and you will see how positive this community (and others) are.

I wish you the best.

jb

Aristotelis, as you can imagine this list is populated with very busy people that share stuff and put some their time on the community but that does not mean they are going to mentor you, nor do your homework as your post suggest because even with all the good will in the world they also couldn't.

In any case, and for the future I would suggest you to read first some Netiquette rules (google that) and make sure you follow them.

For your professional interest I will recommend you to crawl through all the material you can devour (and it is quite a lot nowadays) over the internet, buying those DVDs and everything else, then come back with your questions and you will see how positive this community (and others) are.

I wish you the best.

jb

Jordibares,the reason is that open this topic is to find a way to make this effect,because i don't know how to make it.As you say here are lot of professionals so i want to give me their advices.I just want help nothing else.

Hi,

Before starting an effect, do some research & look for references etc. Search the web & through forums for all the articles you can find on Spider-Man and read about how they created the webs.

I believe the Cinefex issue of Spider-Man will have details of how they created the webs. Side Effects has a customer story on Spider-Man too. Everything can be search with Google. :)

After the research, you'll have an idea of what you have to do and go from there. Of course before you start, you will have to learn more about Houdini. :)

Cheers!

steven

Hi,

Before starting an effect, do some research & look for references etc. Search the web & through forums for all the articles you can find on Spider-Man and read about how they created the webs.

I believe the Cinefex issue of Spider-Man will have details of how they created the webs. Side Effects has a customer story on Spider-Man too. Everything can be search with Google. :)

After the research, you'll have an idea of what you have to do and go from there. Of course before you start, you will have to learn more about Houdini. :)

Cheers!

steven

Thnx steven,but the fact is that i searched the web through google and other sites,and i didn't found something that will help me.That's the main reason that i opened this topic.But i will search again.Thnx for your interest!!

Edited by Aristotelis