Nurbs point

mabulazm

Hi :rolleyes:

I'm trying to get the exact position of nurbs circle points, but always getting a wrong one, as you know nurbs point is a bit far from the circumference, i've tried polygon circle but the same.

what I want to achieve is,

add sop with 2 points, first in the center of the circle and the second will be in the circumference.

any ideas

cheers

post-4430-125374421901_thumb.jpg

hello bob :D

I explained the problem in the attached file, Line (green color) contains of 2 points, i want to keep one in the circle center and the second one in the circumference but it always go to the CV position which is out of the circle as you can see.

and at the end i want to consolidate all points in the circumference with points coming from the line.

I hope it is clear now.

I attached the hip file as well

post-4430-1253788642_thumb.jpg

circle_divide_2.hip

why not doing like this: see attachmentwith point("../circle2",1,"P",0) you get CV position not a point on the curve... Houdini puts cvs, that nurbs curve has right radius...

actually this what I've done, anyway thanks a lot for your reply

here we go with attachment....

youra is much easy but I want to fuse (weld) all points coming from the lines with points on the circle.

Edited by mabulazm