NV30

Stremik

Apparently it "promises to render animation such as Toy Story; in real time...".

Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it :rolleyes: .

The screen grabs do look very cool though. I guess thats what the exluna boys are going to be up to.

l8r

Marc

One of the picture posted at that site was done by John Monos, who were once a lighting artist at now defunct SquareUSA, using the old BMRT long time ago (1999?). I don't know why that one is there. ANd not to mention they didn't even give John Monos the credit for that picture. The picture looks pretty much exactly the same to between this one and the old one.

Take a look at that picture at: Link Here is the CineFX TechBrief if anyone is interested.

But hey, it's marketing?? <_<

Cheers,

Alex

I don't understand one thing tho!

I've been looking all over the internet for some reviews/comparisons on Wildcat VP and to this day I couldn't find anything other than what has been said at 3dlabs site.

At the same time, with NV30 it's completely different! It's still a month(not shure here. maybe more maybe less,) away from release and allready you can find some info about it's features.

Why so? Is it 3dlabs that feels so posessive of their cards that they don't want to send them to anybody for reviews or just nobody interested in Wildcats?

VP is targeted at the same market as Quadro and it's in the same price range, yet Quadro gets all the attention.