"Unsnatchable" operations with HScript

hoknamahn

Is it possible to carry out a similar series of operations with HScript?

1. Detach handle

2. Align with world axes

3. Attach handle

I just want to assign alignment of the object's axes on the hotkey.

Second question: how to bind toggle of one operator to toggle of other operator (with HScript). In this case I can't use chadd/chkey. Any solutions?

No, I want to assign a several operations to one hotkey.

15914[/snapback]

There is a long-standing RFE with SESI to allow us to bind hscript files to hotkeys. No movement on that one, I'm afraid. The only keys you can bind are the F-keys - which are mostly used up for Desks. You might be able to bind F7-F12, though.

There is a long-standing RFE with SESI to allow us to bind hscript files to hotkeys. No movement on that one, I'm afraid.  The only keys you can bind are the F-keys - which are mostly used up for Desks.  You might be able to bind F7-F12, though.

15922[/snapback]

In principle it is not important, what key will be hot. Another is important - do appear operations Align with world axes, Project pivot onto c-plane, Gimbal mode, Display handle etc. or Change selection mode by operations, for which there are no equivalents in the form of the HScript commands?