Point Cloud caching of PBR

Is there a way to create a point cloud based on a PBR render? Basically I want to render a single frame with PBR to get all the bounced light, etc., then look up that point cloud when rendering multiple frames so I don't need to recalculate the PBR.

The PBR photon map can be used again without having to convert it to anything else. Use one Mantra driver to create the cache with the Rendering Engine set to Photon Map Generation and then use another Mantra driver set to Physically Based Rendering (and set both to use the same map on PBR tab). The help has more information about caching and PBR rendering in the PBR section of the help. I remember seeing somewhere a command line tool to convert the photon maps into something else, but it might lose some information since its intended just to visualize the map. Cheers!

The PBR photon map can be used again without having to convert it to anything else. Use one Mantra driver to create the cache with the Rendering Engine set to Photon Map Generation and then use another Mantra driver set to Physically Based Rendering (and set both to use the same map on PBR tab). The help has more information about caching and PBR rendering in the PBR section of the help. I remember seeing somewhere a command line tool to convert the photon maps into something else, but it might lose some information since its intended just to visualize the map. Cheers!

Even if I create a photon map I still have to calculate final gather per-frame, as far as I can tell. I'm looking for a way to cache all the data to a point cloud, including final gather.