soft bodies

PhasmaCeritus

Hi,

I am new in DOPs, I was wondering how can I make to soft bodies interact with each other.

I know only one way to make a soft objects in DOPs; it is using squishyObject DOP which is an enhanced particle system. That's why my objects are going through each other (file attached)...

Please share a workflow of making those two squishy objects to be aware of each other.

Thanks

softBody01.hip

• 1 year later...

Yep it would be great if you could do this, I was having a go at this last year and it was way out of my know-how so I gave up.

they do work with collisions don't they , as in they'll hit and move rigid bodies. I think they're working as particles aren't they? and so maybe they're not creating rigid bodies that other particle squishy objects can interact with. Did you manage to get any further with it?

I thought it would be great to use in character rigs where you could pin the squishy objects to joints and have them interact as muscles.