animation

maybe not the best way, but you can use de time shift sop into the asset and add the time or frame parameter on your asset controls. with this you can set the asset time (offset, freeze, etc) .

the problem is : you need to cache (with cache sop)everything before de cache sop and sometimes it can be a problem if you need to keep something always "updatable".

it can be possible to do something with ch network too, there a shift node, you need to try this too.

Edited by ndeewolfwood

look at this file.

there a shift node in the motion fx network and you can control it at the asset level.

Thanks for that example but is there any way we can make the timeline move also through $FF or something and also let me know if we can set the constant activation of the particle to start at a particular frame from the digital asset.

:D

Edited by Omy

this one not the previous one

(we can'nt edit attached files in a message )?

i ve just replace a $F by a $FF

tats nice.still we can go inside and set the other attribute in the digital asset to be invisible,in that way it wil look clean

Thanks very much.I have been messing with that for quite sometime

Also can u tel me how to start a rbd simulation as soon as d particle hits.

Edited by Omy