Side Effects interview on Electric Playground

"This video will be available in United Kingdom tomorrow"

Im sorry, im too impatient. If you want to download the episode Click embed, and copy the mp4 url and make a post here, preview it and right-click download.

edit:// Robert when... uh is that new versoin of Houdini coming out :D

Edited by phrenzy84

"This video will be available in United Kingdom tomorrow"

Went it was posted on their website Monday, those of us in Canada had to wait 3 days to see the video. I guess the wait time for the UK is 4. Unfortunately, it's EP's content, not SESI's, so I don't think much can be done about that :(

edit:// Robert when... uh is that new versoin of Houdini coming out :D

I am sworn to secrecy although the fact that we are holding a Houdini 11 launch event on Tuesday July 27th at SIGGRAPH might offer some insight into our intentions... ;-)

Robert

PS - the event is full already!! Looking forward to seeing people who could make it and maybe next year to those who couldn't....

I am sworn to secrecy although the fact that we are holding a Houdini 11 launch event on Tuesday July 27th at SIGGRAPH might offer some insight into our intentions... ;-)

Robert

PS - the event is full already!! Looking forward to seeing people who could make it and maybe next year to those who couldn't....

That's cool with me. Be sure to try and capture some of the stuff you guys show at Siggraph, i know more than a few will be looking forward to it.