Additive Attribute Transfer

Hi,

I have a plane that i'm colouring with the attribute transfer sop based on a spheres movement. I've got this set up in dops so that the colour stays on the plane and all is fine.

But i want to have the colour increase the more the sphere goes over a section, i've tried using vops but i can't get it to work. I thought something along the lines of importing the attribue into vops and then simply adding the current colour value to my attribute would work but this just continually adds color to the areas the sphere has been.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Chris

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, yes i'm using the sop solver at the moment with attribute transfer inside but it doesn't seem to add to the value.

Sorry not sure if i was clear, it adds the attribute fine but i want to add more of the attribute each time the objects come into contact. So for instance say i was adding an attribute of 0.1 from a sphere to a plane, when the sphere went over an area it had already been the value would increase to 0.2 and so on.

Edited by chrisperry05