Blood Splash Asset

IvanPulido

Hi Guys, I write to introduce my blood splash digital asset, with this asset you can do different types of blood, water, paint ..... splashes simulation, is very easy to use.

You can control from a single node, since the volume of your emitter to control all aspects of your simulation, add differents forces types like wind, noise, power, attractor or buoyancy, collisions you can add directly , and you can do your mesh splash and control all of your mesh settings, configure your splash shader with SSS, specular, refraction ....... and you can do cache sequence directly from meshing splash.

All in only one node.

Here I leave a video demonstration and tutorial.

Currently not available for download, I'm updating the V2, and will soon be available in Orbolt.com

Tutorial

Hope you like.

Any comments are welcome.

nice! 3Q

Thank you cgstar, the tutorial is with the old beta version, but i hope today is avaiable for download.

This is the new updates:

- Interface improved, more accessible and more orderly for artists.

- Different methods for calculating volume surface for enhanced fit your issuer.

- Vortex-curl force in the noise, for more randomness.

- Added option substeps, for when your simulation requires the calculation of more intermediate steps.

- Added possibility of boundary changes of main container splash.

- Added Kill Collision for your splash, you can delete your fluid to collide with a object, or simply remove the area of a fluid that does not interest you.

- Added more strength to your splash as Impulse, Atractor or Buoyancy.

- Added Collisions, now you can do your fluid collide with any static or animated geometry, and adjust the thickness of your collision volume.

- Values were changed Defaults for better use of your splash and so by default, you can get a nice splash.

The interface and capabilities look really nicely done, Ivan!

One question: is the commercial edition unlocked for editing the nodes inside the OTL for people who have bought it?

The non-commercial version is locked and I understand why you would not want to expose the network for free, but if I buy it for $9.99 I will definitely want to see and edit the internal nodes I have paid for ;)

• Like 1

One question: is the commercial edition unlocked for editing the nodes inside the OTL for people who have bought it?

The non-commercial version is locked and I understand why you would not want to expose the network for free, but if I buy it for $9.99 I will definitely want to see and edit the internal nodes I have paid for ;)

m_20121024-9es3-24kb.jpg

Dont worry, i can send to you an email with the original hip file for your customization. ;)

Edited by mcflait