Julian Davidson ~ VFX Reel 2013

jujoje

Lovely work mate! I can certainly see you getting scooped up when the next round of shows come along.

Have you hit up any of the shops in Vancouver yet? I know there's not much work now, but come August and Fall there's stuff coming. Not that Autumn is the best time there, but you'll like it ;)

Thanks for the kind words :)

Lovely work mate! I can certainly see you getting scooped up when the next round of shows come along.

Have you hit up any of the shops in Vancouver yet? I know there's not much work now, but come August and Fall there's stuff coming. Not that Autumn is the best time there, but you'll like it ;)

Cheers for the suggestion; I hadn't got around to looking Vancouver yet, but definitely will. I've heard good things about about the city and there's certainly a lot of great studios there!

Edited by jujoje

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm a mid level Houdini TD and am currently looking for work. I'm based in London at the moment, but would be happy to move if required.

You can check out my reel here: http://animatedpixel...2013/05/05/114/

Looking forward to working on exciting new things :)

Cheers,

Julian

Good work. You can Try here:

http://forums.odforce.net/index.php?/topic/17994-framestore-ldn-commercials-houdini-tds-needed/#entry109084