DOP strange behavior

Hello everyone,

I have setup a scene where:

1) I fracture geometry (building) using Voronoi.

2) set up an RBD Fracture object (Bullet) and Glue Adjacent it to create a glue network.

3) control the glue network (delete constraints) and use a Magnet force to simulate explosion

When I dive into DOP and press play to check my simulation everything works OK. But when I go back to /obj level nothing is happening. I tried the same setup/logic to a small scale setup and it worked. Is it possible that the scale of the scene is causing problems? Thank you.

post-8891-0-99351800-1374088633_thumb.jp

No problems.

I know some like "node" but in Houdini land that is too vague for me personally. SOP, POP, DOP, CHOP, ROP, COP, VOP, etc, always does it for me. I know exactly where you are and what you are up to (most times that is).

No problems.

I know some like "node" but in Houdini land that is too vague for me personally. SOP, POP, DOP, CHOP, ROP, COP, VOP, etc, always does it for me. I know exactly where you are and what you are up to (most times that is).

That is a good point actually, and I totally agree - it is really vague just saying "node". I will refer to them for what they are in the future :)