workflow Network rendring and Hqueue

hello
i'm new in houdini and i'm searching about a week for a workfolw about Hqueue and i did not find full workfolw
because i tried the online sidefx help for Hqueue and did not work and i got confuse about rendring with Hqueue and rendring with Hbatch render, so how to use HBatch to distribute the rendering on remote machines through the HQueue Render ROP
and how to set up client machine
if there anyone know how to do this stuff and have experience in it it will be nice to tell me and i'm sure this is the best forum to ask my question here
and thanks so much gays

1. What type of license do you have ? HQueue works only with a Houdini and Houdini FX not with Apprentice License.

http://www.sidefx.com/docs/hqueue13.0/help/overview#licensing.html

2. Take care of the Installation process follow the instruction and test it. the DNS is Important....

http://www.sidefx.com/docs/hqueue13.0/help/installation.html

3. If there is still a problem get in contact with Sidefx they will help you. 

sadly i haven't got a Houdini license otherwise i could help you.... 

what you can do is put the HQueue Server in to a Linux VM so you can transfer it or make a HA Solution. 

thanks for the advice, i don't have problem with the license and i tried what sidefx suggested in the online help i just wanted if someone have a workflow for the Hqueue in windows i'm win7 user

and i can access the the hqueue browser interface in the client machine so i guess i don't have problem with network that what they said

thanks anyway