linking COPS to SOPS network

freespark

op:/img/img1/output_cop

The op: references a Houdini path, rather than a disk path (/img refers to COPs, img1 is the default copnet, output_cop is the name of the cop to fetch from).

I get asked this question almost daily.

I kinda wish that when browsing for images in the image file requestor that it'd allow you to browse using "op:/" as a root.

I get asked this question almost daily.

I kinda wish that when browsing for images in the image file requestor that it'd allow you to browse using "op:/" as a root.

15017[/snapback]

Ditto, especially now they've added opdef to the paths...... you'd think it would be natural, I think it's quite hard to find in the help too, like they don't want you to know it's there or something.

Add to that mantra -u and putting idx files into otls...... etc etc

I don't think Nevins Duret still visits this forum... (Surely not at the moment).

15010[/snapback]

I do, just not taking part, ever since my computer died, I've been dying to jump back into Houdini land, but it's quite depressing when all of your hip files disappear. It's nice to know however, that what feels like a year later people are still responding to my post. Thanks much guys!

Nevins Duret

I do, just not taking part, ever since my computer died, I've been dying to jump back into Houdini land, but it's quite depressing when all of your hip files disappear.  It's nice to know however, that what feels like a year later people are still responding to my post.  Thanks much guys!

Nevins Duret

15097[/snapback]

Hey!! :D