Crowd State Animation (file location?)

Atom

Hi All,

I have clicked on the default Crowd Simulation tool and created a crowd. I notice the two pink nodes, walk and stand (Crowd State). From reading the help, the name of these nodes is the name of an animation file stored somewhere on the disk. These files are created by the Agent Render node.

How can I locate where crowd state animations are located so I can try out more options? I assume Houdini ships with more than stand and walk...right?

Animations used in the crowd examples are baked from mocapbiped1 and mocabiped2 assets (switch Animation menu to choose different onse).  Crowd examples have a ROP network 'bake_cycles' with Agent ROPs that write out the required files for crowds; they're in $HIP/agents folder by default ($HIP is location where the hip file is saved).

Hi All,

I have clicked on the default Crowd Simulation tool and created a crowd. I notice the two pink nodes, walk and stand (Crowd State). From reading the help, the name of these nodes is the name of an animation file stored somewhere on the disk. These files are created by the Agent Render node.

How can I locate where crowd state animations are located so I can try out more options? I assume Houdini ships with more than stand and walk...right?