Pbrlighting for each light export problem

Hello!

Rendering with Mantra PBR, H14. Have got my own shader built in SHOP. Need to obtain light passes for each light source in my scene. For different reasons, dividing diffuse passes by diffuse_noshaded in post comp is not an option.

So, inside my shader i've created simple Lambert node and use it bsdf-output for bsdf input of pbrlighting node. Then use all output of pbrlighting and connected it to exportable parameter. But there is an issue - it works fine with "For each light" toggled off, but when i make it ON i receive black empty passes.

Could you please help me with this issue?

Maybe, there is another simple way to obtain light color passes for each light in one render?

Could you just add an Extra Image plane to your render? Choose direct lighting, then under Light Exports select Export variable for each light. There is even a light mask field that appears if you need to isolate each light. Make an Extra Image plane for each light with a unique light name in each mask field..

Edited by Atom

Could you just add an Extra Image plane to your render? Choose direct lighting, then under Light Exports select Export variable for each light. There is even a light mask field that appears if you need to isolate each light. Make an Extra Image plane for each light with a unique light name in each mask field..

Atom, thank you for your reply!

I'm using Image Planes, but i need something else then direct lighting AOV. I need light color, without texture. Basically, I need that: direct_diffuse / diffuse_color_noshading = light(what i need). But without dividing operation. It works for all lights sum with simple lambert node, but not for each light.

I've created similar post on SideFX forums, there are wider explanation with hip file of what i need.