wikiskin

Marc

I've updated the skin of the wiki to follow on with the forum's basic look.

Now if only I could figure out it's crappy template engine, then I'll add some sort of navigation at the top.

Anyone know how to use PHPTAL?

Thanks

M

I've updated the skin of the wiki to follow on with the forum's basic look.

14180[/snapback]

Hey Marc,

I just checked it out, but I don't get a different skin than what I used to get. Is there something I have to do to see it? (My "skin" under "Preferences" is set to "Classic").

I also noticed that Jason and Mark Elendt have been putting in a *lot* of great work in there!!! Thanks guys!! :)

P.S: Any luck with the LaTeX Math thing? I've been thinking of doing the BRDF section next, and it would be great to be able to typeset formulas correctly for that topic.

Cheers, and great work all!! :)

A math LaTeX support would be great indeed :) Though due to the usual total lack of time I haven't done much on the vector spaces part in the past few weeks but I intend to continue once I have this bloody pre-diploma finished ;)

I haven't had a look on odwiki for quite some time but I was very nicely suprised about the new changes. Sup work :thumbsup:

Jens

• 1 month later...

Hey Jens

Well we've got imagemagick working. But sadly we now need to get LaTeX installed on the server. I need to speak to the server admin about it since I'm guessing he would be the one to install it all.

I'll get back to you as soon as I know.

Ciao\

Marc