Export CHOP

Hi to everyone,

Can the Export CHOP save (apply) the values on a nodes rotations when you turn off export flag on a node or uncheck box "Active".

I want to be able to export some values, than stop (turn off) exporting and move on but the values needs to be applied.

Just experimenting. Thanks

Thanks for your response, I was trying to grab a rotation from one control of my rig to another 3 FK controls. The reason I experiment with Export CHOP is because the FK Control setup sometimes not working properly, couple changes on a rig, couple of undos and the FK type of rotations is broke, so the more efficient way to prevent a bugs is to copy rotations from one control and paste them as a channel references to all other controls, the result will be the same as grabing all those controls in a scene and rotate them

But there is a limitation - When you copy values and paste them as a channel references, yes ,you will be able to control other controls manipulating just one control but when you want to grab one of that controls and change the rotation in a viewport independently its not working, all chain starts to rotate.

Thats why I think that the Export CHOP will allow me to export rotations, and then when I need to add some extra rotations on one of my controls, i can just disable or blend from the export chop.

Today actually I solve this, I create some extra (dummy) parent nodes for each control, set the referencing on that extra nodes as I would normally did on my FK controls and still have the abillitty to rotate my "main" controls independently.
Edited by dayelov