Bug in odforce?

edward

Is it just me or does odforce cookies expire really fast right now? I was logged in, went to a different site  and then came back around 10 minutes later and I was logged out already.

15077[/snapback]

I never had this problem ( IE6 )

Actually, I think the timeout for me is longer than 10 minutes, perhaps more like a few hours? But I'd used to be able to be left logged in basically forever. I don't think I've changed any configuration on my end lately.

Marc/Jason, do you guys know of any recent changes that might explain this behaviour?

Thanks!

Actually, I think the timeout for me is longer than 10 minutes, perhaps more like a few hours? But I'd used to be able to be left logged in basically forever. I don't think I've changed any configuration on my end lately.

Marc/Jason, do you guys know of any recent changes that might explain this behaviour?

Thanks!

15082[/snapback]

I haven't noticed any of this myself and I don't believe we've touched anything for a while. Hmm, perhaps your browser is hitting a cookie limit?

Which browser are you using? I use Firefox v1.0 and it seems ok.