Waaa....

TheUsualAlex

I'm sorry for that...What happened? linuxing around dangerously? well, after all you'll have to start fresh as I suggested you :blink: . It will help you, I know for sure :) keep it up becasuse it was shaping pretty good.

Actually, at first I thought one of my CPU is dead, but that wasn't the case after I test them out. As a matter of fact, no matter what combination I test the CPU/Slot placement out, 1 CPU is detected. So it was likely to be one of the chipset (AMD 760??) in the motherboard that's dead, thus the BIOS couldn't detect a second CPU. ANyway, that's my guessing.

So, basically, when one CPU is gone, Windows couldn't boot up for some reason. ANd my projects were on the RAID drive, which I guess are dangerous combination. Then when I reinstall Windows, well... you get the story.

Anyway, I just called the company where I got my equipment from. They are swapping a new one for me. So, we'll see what happen next.

It's weird, tho, even when running on uniproc, LINUX is still flying. It's freaking awesome!

Oh well, it's nothing life threatening. So I'll just redo another one. May be, just may be, this one will be even better. :)