houdini 15.5 ?

Around the time when a new Houdini version is released, we internally branch & bump the version number. That initial version number is arbitrary. It might end up being released, it might be a full version bump. It's up in the air for a while for some cycles.

Well, something is always coming :)

I don't know myself when marketing might release this information. Usually relatively close to release, but not always (depending on trade shows, time of year, phases of the moon, etc).

Now if you have a technical question, I can probably help you with that ;)

for a small story when ibm had one of the first cell blade they made a talk on the linux tag in germany. the developer from the compiler team was forbidden to talk about the cell processor on the board the good part was when you showed to a connector or another chip he said all the information what he new. so on the end you knew nearly every spec's about the cell :-)  

as netvudu said we would like to know what the technical update from your current daily build houdini is? when you can't tell whats in the next houdini release you can surly tell whats in your daily build for updates? ;)