Destruction constraints question

squardis

Hi,

Im here with some questions.
Im doing some destructions with cone or hard constraints cause that is how it looks the best.
Except if i add it to all, my buildings collapse like a pudding. (weak)
I tried to do some more iterations but its still falling to mutch.

I tried to add some glue but that makes it just ON or OFF so it doesnt seems to have any relation ships in the SIM and destroys all of my  cone / hard constraints.
Whats the best way to get a hard/cone constraint to be harder?

thnx alot

haha first I want some feestback about it before showing my work if you dont mind.

thnx

I created a building with structure is there a way to hold all the hard constraints like glue? cause cone/hard has a stretching appearance.  witch I cant control i think. right?  everthing is set to ZERO and its still stretching

Hi Dennis,

Olivier did not want to see your scene to judge it. No one is judging here, we are all learning from one another.

I think it should be possible to get a harder holding effect, yet, if we cant take a look at your network, we can't see where a possible problem within your setup lies.

• Like 1

Set some points to be inactive. Easiest way is to group some points at your base then set points to @active=0;
Assuming your doing destruction, you can just add a glue constraint to your active pieces and all should hold in place. 
One important thing to note is Forces do not break constraints. Sounds like you probably have a few strange things going on in your scene.