Spray Ignores Colliders?

Atom

Hi All,

I have a working FLIP sim of a water fall that is colliding with my terrain mesh. I have added whitewater to the simulation and when I visualize the GREEN spray particles I can clearly see that they ignore my collision object.

Is there any way to make the GREEN spray collide with the same surface as the WHITE foam?

Untitled-1.jpg

Thanks for checking. I have two separate DOP networks, one for my initial fluid then the shelf tool built a new whitewater network as well. I did pick the flipobject1, which resides inside AutoDopNetwork, when the whitewater tool asked.

Should my whitewater be inside the AutoDopNetwork instead?

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by Atom

@Solitude: No, I do not. On a whim I actually copied my terrain collision nodes from the AutoDopNetwork in to the whitewater_sim but that did not seem to matter.

@rob: I have been busy on other parts of the same sim so I have not had a chance to put together an example of the problem. I am adding a small 0.5, Drag force after Gravity, it seems to be the only way to tame excessive velocity. I also had the velocity smoothing set extremely high at a value of 3. It defaults to 0.1.

I have made so many changes today that I need to conduct a new test and see if the problem still exists.

Edited by Atom