Black bugs in Reflection

Hi everyone, maybe somebody know what is it, this is happens when u have reflection and bump together, any bump actually, clamp and fit didnt help at all, texture has a white point 0.9 and 0 black, and power of bump is 0.1, so everything is ok, seems, but here the screen and black bug i have

houdinifx_2017-07-10_17-22-11.jpg.1680b254a571a916670ba4b361be1eea.jpg

and here is the simple scene i made, there is only refl and bump and environment

houdinifx_2017-07-10_17-24-53.thumb.jpg.cfe703641153c8fa6dae937da97279cc.jpg

scene

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxCxauJ6o6VVWGU1T0M1NW9GT1k

i dont know what is it and how to fix it

I think it is because the bump produces a normal in some parts which points backward to the object itself. So when mantra is trying to calculate the reflection is looking back into the object and returns black. Not sure where the black color is coming from though, if it's because it actually samples something black, samples the infinite, the inside of the object, some parts not shaded.. don't know.

just to make it clearer, if you were using displacement those parts would be facing away from camera and you won't see them.

You can put P and N from the compute displacement into the P and N of the displacement output node in your shader, and disconnect the normal from the surface model.