extracting Point From Houdini Engine in Unity .

Ultraman

Hey Guys!

have Question About extracting Mesh(Point Position or Game Empty Object)  From Houdini Engine in Unity .
I Build Procedural Road along Way Point , 
and I want Separate all Points of each Line in Unity.
pls Look at Attachment File , can Better Understand   !!!

Thanks a lot's

Milad Savar

Road.jpg

Edited by Milad Savar
edit

31 minutes ago, LaidlawFX said:

Are you looking for each arrow to be an instance with their own translate, scale, rotate?

yes I need each shape Arrow Position in unity . such as translate, scale, rotate. of Course I packed my Arrow object , but in Unity my transform arrow is broken
transformation

thanks alot for your help

road_2.jpg

Edited by Milad Savar
edit

Sorry for asking multiple questions, I'm not understanding the image, and I'm trying to narrow down what you want. Bytw, you can edit your previous post to if that helps.

Do you want each line to be a separate objects in Unity?

Do you want the way points to be connected via a line or an skinned connection?

1 minute ago, LaidlawFX said:

Sorry for asking multiple questions, I'm not understanding the image, and I'm trying to narrow down what you want. Bytw, you can edit your previous post to if that helps.

Do you want each line to be a separate objects in Unity?

Do you want the way points to be connected via a line or an skinned connection?

ohh sorry dude , 

Yes , I need Only separate object each Line  .

thanks ,sorry for multiple questions :)

See if this does what you want. No unity for me until after work. Your HDA is in sops right now instead of at the object level, when you have your geo in objects and groups it should separate in the unity hierarchy.

road_waypoint.hda

*Alternatively you can stack multiple hda in Unity. Like a point feeder, into a common instancer. 

Edited by LaidlawFX
Extra note

17 hours ago, LaidlawFX said:

See if this does what you want. No unity for me until after work. Your HDA is in sops right now instead of at the object level, when you have your geo in objects and groups it should separate in the unity hierarchy.

road_waypoint.hda

*Alternatively you can stack multiple hda in Unity. Like a point feeder, into a common instancer. 

thanks a lots  LaidlawFX is Good Method  , But still I have Transform Problem Issue in unity 

Road 4.jpg

Edited by Milad Savar
edit

On 7/19/2017 at 6:47 PM, LaidlawFX said:

road_waypoint.hda

Thanks for the answer. That helped me a lot.

طراحی سایت

On 7/20/2017 at 3:52 AM, Milad Savar said:

thanks a lots  LaidlawFX is Good Method  , But still I have Transform Problem Issue in unity 

Road 4.jpg

This got lost in my e-mail, did you find out what the issue was? Looks like there is an extra transform either at the object level, the extraction, or the split.

Ah I see I got it open in unity at home finally. I repro the issue, but I got to go out now. I'll take a look this afternoon.

Edited by LaidlawFX

6 hours ago, LaidlawFX said:

It was the packed geo. Once I unpacked it, the arrows went straight. Not sure why it was doing the additional transforms. Probably a good bug to submit to SideFX.

I attached the working one. 

road_waypoint.hda

yes Exactly Problems is Pack Sop ,but i don't why in unity have Distort Transformation ,any Way Your hda file  lot's help me ,thanks a lots dude ...

I use Partition Sop for separate Each Arrow , of Course is little Heavy to Compute in Unity ,but is work Very Well!