ocean fluid extend issue

jakigui

• 4 weeks later...

I think that bump/crease at the boundary is from "water level" parameter. Yours is set at -0.4, so the extended part will have its height at -0.4 in Y-Axis. Water Level in flattank_initial comes in as "0", assuming that you didn't change that, the value of -0.4 in your particle fluid surface is lower than this value, thus makes the whole extended part lower than your main area. Try adjusting that to have the same height as the main area, and maybe that will work.

Best,

Phiphat

• 2 months later...
On 11/3/2017 at 11:52 AM, Phiphat said:

I think that bump/crease at the boundary is from "water level" parameter. Yours is set at -0.4, so the extended part will have its height at -0.4 in Y-Axis. Water Level in flattank_initial comes in as "0", assuming that you didn't change that, the value of -0.4 in your particle fluid surface is lower than this value, thus makes the whole extended part lower than your main area. Try adjusting that to have the same height as the main area, and maybe that will work.

Best,

Phiphat

Thanks. I checked water level is same as the main area.